About Haryana Affordable Housing Policy 2013
The Haryana Government introduced affordable housing scheme vide UO No. 11/158/2013-5FDIII/ 22188 dated 05-08-2013 as approved by the Council of Ministers in its meeting held on 06-08-2013 to offer a substantial opportunity to those of us who have been waiting on the sidelines due to the prevailing volatility and reliability in the Real Estate market. The Affordable Housing Policy was ratified by the Haryana Government to provide housing to the 'Aam Admi ' under a PPP ( Public Private Partnership) model where allotment / price is governed by Government and chargeable on 'Carpet Area' of the dwelling unit. While prevailing price in potential locations like Gurgaon, Sohna, Faridabad, Dharuhera, Panchkula and other such towns are seem - ingly 'out of reach' for the common person, especially con-sidering that ther're on 'Super Area' basic, Haryana Affordable Housing offers location within these geo-graphies at chargeable as per 'Carpet Area' at Rs. 3600 to 4000/- sq. ft. including EDC/IDC and other charges. From a comparative perspective, (chargeable) to Carpet Area's (usable) has 28-35% differential so while we as consumers pay for Super Area.
- Pay as per Carpet Area
- Free Maintenance for 5 year post possession
- Easy instalment payment plan with 6 (six) month intervals between instalments
- Community centre, Crèche facility, etch included
- Allotment draw for apartments to be under strict supervision / transparent procedure.
- Allotment letter and sale Agreement to include all cost parameters / compete transparency.
- Houses under this scheme are available at the rate of 3600-4000 per sq ft in Gurgaon, Sonepat, Faridabad, Sohna , Palwal
- Charges on the carpet area will help buyers save around 25-35% of the price over other private or DDA units.
- The flats can be resold after one year of possession.
On Going Affordable Projects in Gurgaon
1BHK Start - 12 Lac
2BHK start - 20 Lac
1BHK Start - 14 Lac
2BHK Start - 24 Lac